New year, new me. Haha, remember when you told yourself that at the beginning of the year? Well, how’s it going so far? While setting your goals for the year, did you remember to schedule a time for some good ‘ole rest and relaxation? Have you booked your dream vacation trip to that exotic country you’ve always wanted to visit? Or perhaps you’re already quite the adventurer; for you, it’s “Where will I go next?”
Well, no need to worry, we’ve got you covered. Our dedicated team guarantees to go the extra mile in ensuring that your travel dreams become a memorable reality, and to provide travel accommodations that suit your specific needs and desires. Take a look below at the curated list of our ‘9 best places to visit in 2020’.
- Singapore: Far from its humble beginnings, the city-state is characterized by its pristine streets and tall modern buildings. There are almost endless attractions for any traveller to enjoy, from the lush flora to festivals, and some breathtaking surrounding islands. Don’t worry too much about timing your vacation; Singapore is a year-round destination, though the peak time for travellers is the dry season between February and April. Fun things to do; Spend an afternoon at the Botanic Gardens, stroll through Gardens by the Bay, explore the Singapore Zoo and River Safari wildlife park.
- Japan: The land of the rising sun, heralded for its traditional arts, including tea ceremonies, calligraphy, and floral arrangements. We recommend visiting the former imperial empire between the months of March to May and September to November. This year will be a particularly unique destination as the 2020 Summer Olympic Games will be held in the capital, Tokyo. Our recommendations? Visit Japan during the Cherry Blossom season, and make sure to get to places like the Demboin Temple Garden in Tokyo, and Shoji-Ji Temple in Kyoto.
- Egypt: Reputable for its ancient monuments, such as the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx, Egypt is another country you must visit this year. The best time to visit is between October and April. Fun things to do; visit the Luxor Obelisk, the Egyptian Museum, White Desert National Park, and Mount Sinai.
- Mauritius: Known for its beautiful beaches, lagoons and reefs, Mauritius is one country you should visit this year. Take an early vacation in May, an end-of-year getaway in December, or any time in between. We definitely encourage you to get your feet wet and try out some deep-sea fishing.
- Cape Verde: The locals call their volcanic island home Cabo Verde, but we like to refer to it as paradise. With a year-round warm, tropical climate, delicious cuisine, and wonderful music, Cape Verde is everything a traveller could ask for. The vacation season is busiest between November and April, but make sure to visit during the annual Mindelo Carnival festival in February on Sao Vicente island. Remember not to miss out on all the fun of water sports and hiking in Santa Maria, Santiago, and Boa Vista.
- France: The country that gave us the true language of love, exploring the nation of some of the world’s finest cheese, fine wine, perfumes, food, and fashion. In iconic Paris, a trip would be incomplete without climbing the Eiffel Tower, a selfie with the Mona Lisa in The Louvre, taking in the breathtaking architecture of the timeless Cathedral of Notre Dame, walking the cobbled streets of Montmartre, and the great adventures of the Latin Quarter. For the best prices, fewer crowds, and great weather, book your trip in the spring (April to June) or fall (September to November).
- Bali: The land of the gods, Bali, Indonesia, globally renowned for its sheer natural beauty, towering volcanoes, and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. Visit between April and October when temperatures are moderate. Enjoy horse riding in Canggu, learn Balinese Mepantigan martial arts, or visit the Penglipuran traditional village.
- Mozambique: One of many popular destinations in Africa, the nation located in the southeast of the continent is famed for the quality of its fresh seafood, rolling hills, beautiful beaches, and lush Gorongosa National Park. Travel for this warm weather getaway during the dry season, which lasts between May to November.
- Swaziland: Renamed the Kingdom of Eswatini, and a neighbour to both South Africa and Mozambique is acclaimed for its excellent craftsmen and the Saturday Craft Market in the capital Maputo. The best time to visit is during the dry winter months; between April to September.
3 continents. 9 countries. Endless destinations. Timeless memories. Don’t let life pass you by and miss the opportunities that travelling the world can provide. The world awaits you. Grab your passport and explore the world, full of beauty and limitless possibilities! Book your vacation with us today!
minicreditos sin papeleos